Every technician at our facility is trained to our high standards of packing corals. Each and every animal is securely placed in 4 mil poly bags filled with the appropriate amount of water. We then seal them with a special aluminum fastener for a water tight seal. From there the bags are placed into 1.5" insulated shipping containers to protect them from the elements and maintain consistent temperatures during transit. Heat and cold packs are also used if needed based on your zip codes weather the following morning.
The containers are placed into corrugated boxes and shipped FedEx Priority Overnight® to arrive at your doorstep the very next morning (unless you're in a rural area, then afternoon). Every package is shipped with our "Coral ID Packing Slip" that contains the names of your items under a hi-res photo of each of them for easy identification.
- All orders are shipped via FedEx Priority Overnight® - the absolute best way to ship live animals. The day your order ships, you will receive an e-mail containing your FedEx tracking number. Someone must be available at the time of delivery to prevent livestock from being exposed to the rain and/or extreme temperatures. We recommend you hold at facility if possible, this is the best method for the animals.
- FedEx delays due to weather or mechanical failure which result in loss may not be covered under our guarantee.
- We will hold orders for a maximum of 2 weeks upon request.
- 20% restocking fee for any order cancellations or store credit for 1 year.
- eBay orders do not qualify for free shipping. eBay purchases do not qualify towards free shipping. You may however combine an eBay order with free shipping from a website order over $199 and get free shipping that way. Live Sales and the Live Sale After Sales do not qualify for free shipping. You must purchase a shipping module for Live Sales.
- We do not ship to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, or outside the continental US.