Every technician at our facility is trained to our high standards of packing corals. Each and every animal is securely placed in 4 mil poly bags filled with the appropriate amount of water. We then seal them with a special aluminum fastener for a water tight seal. From there the bags are placed into 1.5" insulated shipping containers to protect them from the elements and maintain consistent temperatures during transit. Heat and cold packs are also used if needed based on your zip codes weather the following morning.
- The containers are placed into corrugated boxes and shipped by FedEx to arrive at your doorstep the next day by noon (or by the end of day for very rural areas). Every package is shipped with our "Coral ID Packing Slip" that contains the names of your items under a hi-res photo of each of them for easy identification.
- All orders are shipped via FedEx - the absolute best way to ship live animals. The day your order ships, you will receive an e-mail containing your FedEx tracking number. Someone must be available at the time of delivery to prevent livestock from being exposed to the rain and/or extreme temperatures. We recommend you hold at facility if possible, this is the best method for the animals.
- All orders will be shipped overnight for delivery per the date selected on the calendar at checkout.
- For the safety of your animals we will not ship any orders without a confirmed delivery date.
- Weather conditions may cause a delay in shipping out your package. We must take into consideration the chance of the livestock perishing due to cold temperatures or storms near your zip code or FedEx hubs before we ship out your package.
- We will hold coral orders for a maximum of 2 weeks upon request. Fish orders can only be held a maximum of 5 business days. 20% cancellation fee for any WYSIWYG order cancellations or store credit for 1 year.
- eBay orders and purchases do not qualify for/towards free shipping. You may however combine an eBay order with free shipping from a website order over $249 and get free shipping that way.
- Live Sales and the Live Sale After Sales do not qualify for free shipping. You must purchase a shipping module for Live Sales.
- We do not ship to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, or outside the continental US at this time. We do ship to Alaska but we require packages be sent to a FedEx near you to be held for pickup.
- Orders will not be shipped if a pending balance exist on our website or eBay. Please complete payment of all purchases to avoid a shipping delay.
- We do not require signature for delivery, but we urge you to please put your livestock in your aquarium as soon as it is delivered.
- Shipping corals outside of the US is prohibited by law. If you transport or ship your package outside of the US or to an exporter your guarantee is void and we will not be responsible for your shipment.