THE WWC GUARANTEE
When you make a purchase from worldwidecorals.com you can buy with 100% confidence. Each customers purchase comes with a commitment from the WWC team for the health of your animals and satisfaction of your order. No hassles, just provide us with a photo of the coral within 10 days.
If your new coral addition does not stay alive for 10 days we will issue you a store credit or replacement with the same coral. We do not cover any shipping costs for replacement orders unless more than half your order is DOA or if FedEx delays your order.
The following applies to our 10-Day Guarantee:
Email us with a clear picture of the deceased specimen within 10 days of delivery time posted by FedEx.
- DO NOT remove the coral from the plug for 10 days or guarantee is void.
- DO NOT discard or ship the specimen back without WWC authorization, doing so will void the guarantee.
- DO NOT refuse the shipment if box is leaking or appears damaged or guarantee is void.
- Guarantee applies to shipments only, not local pickup.
- Any order cancellations will be credited for 1 year or refunded with a 20% restocking fee.
- At this time we offer an arrive alive guarantee on non-coral inverts, 10 day guarantee only applies to corals.
- It is up to our discretion to void your guarantee if you have Non-reef safe fish (including, but not limited to; Angelfish, Puffers, Filefish, non-herbivorous Blennies, Triggers, Clown Gobies, Copperband Butterfly, or other non-reef safe Butterflies) residing in your reef tank. These fish in particular have been known to pick and/or consume corals and World Wide Corals cannot be held responsible for what these fish might decide to consume the latest additions to your reef.
Our recommended parameters:
|TEMPERATURE||75-78 DEGREES F|