World Wide Corals | Orlando Florida
Overnight delivery of reef tank corals, inverts, and fish across the USA.
Now shipping from three locations!
World Wide Corals (WWC) Florida
West Coast Source (WCS) California
Fish Direct (FD) California
OVERNIGHT CORAL & INVERT SHIPPING RATES
Ships from WWC in Orlando and WCS in California
|Out of State
|$0 - $248
OVERNIGHT FISH DIRECT & FISH SHIPPING RATES
Ships from Fish Direct in California
|All Orders Pay Shipping
FREE SHIPPING OVER $249
Free shipping rules apply for both World Wide Corals items shipped from Florida & West Coast Source Colonies shipped from California. Each of these free shipping cusps needs to be reached separately in the cart, this only applies after discount codes, credits, and loyalty points are applied.
Live Sale Orders do not qualify for free shipping. You can combine a Live Sale order with World Wide Corals order that qualifies for the free shipping.
eBay orders do not qualify for free shipping. You can combine an eBay order with World Wide Corals order that qualifies for the free shipping.
WWC SHIPPING PROCESS
- Every technician at our facility is trained to our high standards of packing corals. Each and every animal is securely placed in 4 mil poly bag filled with the appropriate amount of water. We then seal them with a special aluminum fastener for a water tight seal.
- From there the bags are placed into 1.5" insulated shipping containers to protect them from the elements and maintain consistent temperatures during transit. Heat and cold packs are also used if needed based on your zip codes weather the following morning.
- The styrofoam containers are placed into corrugated boxes and shipped by FedEx to arrive at your doorstep the next day by noon (or by the end of day for very rural areas). Every package is shipped with our "Coral ID Packing Slip" that contains the names of your items under a hi-res photo of each of them for easy identification.
- All orders are shipped via FedEx - the absolute best way to ship live animals. The day your order ships, you will receive an e-mail containing your FedEx tracking number. Someone MUST be available at the time of delivery to prevent livestock from being exposed to the rain and/or extreme temperatures. We recommend you hold at a FedEx Staffed Facility if at all possible, this is the best method for the animals.
- All orders will be shipped overnight for delivery per the date selected on the calendar at checkout.
- For the safety of your animals we will not ship any orders without a confirmed delivery date.
- Weather conditions may cause a delay in shipping out your package. We must take into consideration the chance of the livestock perishing due to cold temperatures or storms near your zip code or FedEx hubs before we ship out your package.
- We will hold coral orders for a maximum of 2 weeks upon request. Fish orders can only be held a maximum of 5 business days. 20% cancellation fee for any WYSIWYG order cancellations or store credit for 1 year.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
When you make a purchase from World Wide Corals. you can buy with 100% confidence. Each customers purchase comes with a 10 Day Guarantee No hassles, just provide us with a photo of the coral within 10 days, or video of the fish within 3 days. All inverts have an arrive alive guarantee only.
QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST
We do not require signature for delivery, but we urge you to please put your livestock in your aquarium as soon as it is delivered. Please complete payment of all purchases to avoid a shipping delay. Orders will not be shipped if a pending balance exist on our website or eBay.
EXPERT SHIPPING TEAM
Every order from World Wide Corals is packed by a trained coral shipping technician. You can trust that we follow high standards for packing corals, and inverts, for saltwater aquariums.
WE SHIP ACROSS THE USA
We do not ship to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, or outside the continental US at this time. We do ship to Alaska but we require packages be held at a FedEx Ship Center near you for pickup.
Shipping corals outside of the US is prohibited by law. If you transport or ship your package outside of the US or to an exporter your guarantee is void and we will not be responsible for your shipment.